MIRACLE AT THE RADIO STATION



Dear Friends
I have many testimonies of miracles I have witnessed in the past. But God not only has “golden oldies;” He also has "current hits." The article below tells of one that just happened recently at a local radio station.
---Billy Long


MIRACLE AT THE RADIO STATION

A couple weeks ago I spoke on a Sunday afternoon radio program for my friend Rev J T Adams. I also sat in on the program that precedes J T’s and listened to Jerry and Margie Cribb sing some gospel songs. As Jerry and Margie were beginning one of their songs, Jerry shared that he had a very difficult week and asked his listening audience to be praying for him. His doctor had informed him that he had cancer in his kidneys, and that he had a dangerous aneurysm on his aorta.

As they sang their song I was moved by the Holy Spirit. When the song ended I stepped up to Jerry at the microphone and asked if I could pray for him at that moment. He gladly agreed, and I asked the radio audience to pray with me. As I laid hands upon him and prayed, I sensed very strongly that the Holy Spirit was touching him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as we prayed. The presence of the Lord was there. I knew our prayers were heard. Jerry wiped his eyes as he and Margie resumed their singing. They had a wonderful program that day.

Yesterday I received a call from Rev Adams relaying a good news message from Jerry and Margie. They wanted to thank me for obeying the Lord and praying for Jerry. He had gone back to his doctor the following week. The doctor looked at the test results and was amazed. He told Jerry, “You have no cancer, and you have no aneurysm.” Jerry and Margie were thrilled and have been praising the Lord for the miracle.

This healing will not be just an isolated and rare event. If we His children earnestly cry out to the Lord we will see His miraculous works. Jesus said, “Did I not say to you that if you believe you would see the glory of God?” John 11:40.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs Parker's Electric Paddle

"That Way I Can Kill the Whole Bird With One Stone."

Some Thoughts on the Manifested Presence of God