AUTUMN'S TESTIMONY OF DELIVERANCE

Dear Friends,
Below is an email I received from a dear friend, a young lady who received a very dramatic healing. This is a wonderful testimony of how she was healed when oppressing spirits were cast out of her during a prayer gathering at her parents’ home. This is New Testament Christianity. I hope you will take time to read this inspiring testimony.
Billy Long

AUTUMN’S TESTIMONY OF DELIVERANCE

Mr. Long,
I wanted to update you on what has been happening to my family. Attached is a copy of a letter I composed to send to My husband’s family and to anyone who is interested in what has happened to me. We are super excited here and want to see God glorified!
Love you,
Autumn

Dear Family,
Joel and I have some very exciting news we would like to share with you. You all know I have suffered from celiac disease for some time and I've also been dealing with some other health issues on and off for the past few years. July and August hit us particularly hard because I got a mystery infection that required several rounds of antibiotics and a lot of rest. After we left my childhood home church in early January the Lord met me quite powerfully with some deliverance. Yes, I do mean deliverance from an evil spirit. So I’ll briefly explain what I believe on that. Since the Holy Spirit dwells in us as believers, no demon can take up residence in our human spirit. Thus, no believer in Christ can be possessed by a demon. However, we can be oppressed by them as they usually get attached in our soul realm which includes our mind, will, and emotions. It is in our thoughts and feelings that demons can afflict, torment, harass, and seek to commandeer our lives. They also attack our bodies.

"For the struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places (Ephesians 6:12)." "Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall injure you (Luke 10:19)."

Since that period of deliverance I have been seeking the Lord quite diligently on the matter of my health. A few months later He answered me at a prayer meeting. I took a family friend to my parents’ house to receive prayer for a particularly critical health issue she was having. While I was there I watched her kids and participated where I could, but at the end of the meeting it was asked if I would like prayer too. Who DOESN'T want prayer?

Once the group began to lay hands on me my body wrenched and began to shake. I can only describe it as a seizure. I have never had a seizure before; I knew what my body was doing, but my ability to speak was suddenly cut off. I fell to the floor with my body shaking violently, I could feel something inside of me trying to come out. It felt as though it would rip my body in half while trying to exit. Suddenly, a voice that was not my own began to scream and whatever was trying to hang on was quickly ripped off and thrown out my throat with the scream as I coughed and tried to vomit. As soon as it left, the pain in my abdomen subsided, but I was totally numb on my left side, from the bottom of my toes to the top of my head. The prayer team continued to pray over me. I soon regained feeling to my left side and sat up with a terrible headache. As I described the headache to my dad something moved across the line of sight in my left eye. It moved back and forth blocking my vision for a short time and then would let me see again. My dad moved forward to put his hand on my head to pray. As he began to pray I was hit with terrible pain in my forehead and right behind my eyes. I lost sight for a minute and sat on floor once again. While on the floor I felt something painful shoot through my sinuses and out my nose. Then I could see. This is a summarized version of what happened to me at that prayer meeting.

When I left I was exhausted, but felt strong. The first difference I noticed was hunger. My sister threw me a bag of fruit snacks as I walked out the door, and normally I would stick them in my pocket pretending to want to eat them later, but I never would. It would hurt my stomach too badly. I hopped in the car and ate the fruit snacks without stomach pain. The second thing I noticed was that the snacks tasted GOOD. Over the next few days I realized my sense of taste had not fully been there before that prayer meeting (No, I didn't have covid; I was tested). Food suddenly had taste again. Joel came home that night and watched me eat two bowls of soup in amazement. Meal time usually involved me trying to be distracted by the kids so no one would notice how little I would eat. Eating hurt my stomach so badly that I would sit and force down food just to try to get whatever energy I could out of it. Then once I got it down the stomach pain would start. I would wait the pain out (and try not to complain) until I'd have to run to the restroom and let whatever I ate exit however it wanted. The third thing I noticed was restful sleep and NO headaches.

A little back story, the previous months had been riddled with migraines and insomnia. No matter what I did I could not get the headache to go away, just dull, and I could not sleep. I was a walking zombie and a little afraid to drive. The night I came home from the prayer meeting I ate a full meal and slept ALL night. Joel asked me the next day if I thought I could try some wheat since I was doing so well. I was afraid, and told him the Holy Spirit would have to tell me I could. The next day the Holy Spirit did just that. I was laying in the boys room getting them to nap and I heard, "Get up and eat, don't fear any food. I have given this to you as a joy and blessing." Could all of that deliverance also resulted in the healing of my body? I took a tiny bite of wheat when Joel wasn't around and didn't tell him for over 4 hours. I was waiting for the reaction, DREADING the reaction, but none came. No swollen eyelids, no swollen hands or lymph nodes, no vomiting, no bloody diarrhea, no headache, no stomach ache, no hours trapped in the bathroom. NOTHING. I waited and nothing happened. I felt like I could go run a marathon and I had just eaten a bite of bread!

What would I test next? I made yeast rolls the next day and ate a whole one. I waited... and waited.... and waited..... I felt GREAT! My body had never felt so strong. Other things I noticed that went away were the aches and pains I had in my joints and back when sleeping. It would wake me up constantly in the night and I would get up to find more pillows to cram under my joints to try to get myself comfortable enough to sleep. My sinuses also didn't hurt anymore and I have had zero headaches. I have not had one, not ONE, loose stool since the day of the prayer meeting. I usually have about 4-6 of them a day. All these physical things do not include the emotional aspect that has changed in my life. I don't fear people's opinions (Hence me writing this email), I hear the Lord SO CLEARLY NOW, I have JOY that isn't shaken by daily drama. I actually laughed while cleaning little kid poop and pee up all over the bathroom the other day when I would normally be a bit miffed. ZERO anxiety. NO depression. Things have really changed in our house and we are continually seeking the Lord for more answers. We want more freedom, we want revival, we want to see the Holy Spirit move in miracles and healing every day. We are also hoping you will join us in praising Him for his goodness and mercy towards me. If you'd like a more detailed account of events leading up to, and of what happened, just call me. I'd love to share.

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for He is good; for His loving-kindness is everlasting!" 1 Chronicles 16:34

"I sought the Lord and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces will never be ashamed. This poor man cried and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of all of them." Psalms 34: 4-7, 19

"And Peter said to them, Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and your children, and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God shall call to Himself." Acts 2:38-39

Autumn and Joel


To order copies of my book, visit my website at
billylongministries.com
BL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs Parker's Electric Paddle

"That Way I Can Kill the Whole Bird With One Stone."

Some Thoughts on the Manifested Presence of God