Please introduce yourself.

Over the last 30 days 411 visitors from around the USA and other parts of the world have made over 900 visits to this site. I want to thank each of you for taking the time to visit and read the postings. Your comments posted to the blog as well as your emails have been so appreciated.
If you are a visitor whom I have not had the privilege to meet, would you consider sending me an email and introducing yourself. It would be a blessing to me to know who you are and what part of the country you are from.
Send correspondence to blong8@sccoast.net
Thanks,
Billy Long

Comments

Joseph Holbrook said…
hi, my name is Joseph (or "Joe" for short) ... I live in Miami, I speak Spanish and I am getting a PhD in history. My wife is Debbie, and we have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. Billy is my long-time friend ...

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs Parker's Electric Paddle

"That Way I Can Kill the Whole Bird With One Stone."

Some Thoughts on the Manifested Presence of God